- Olive Oil: it contains a set of vitamins such as A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E. Olive oil, is also an antioxidant as well. Olive oil may help decrease acne by killing off the bacteria that causes acne. Olive oil is also known to moisturize and hydrate your skin.
- Coconut Oil: it improves skin barrier function and repair. It has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, fights the signs of skin aging, and makes an effective moisturizer.
- Palm Oil: It is one of the oldest vegetable oils, rich with Vitamin E. Palm oil is widely added to skin-care products not only for its anti-aging properties but also because it provides deep moisturizing properties making the skin soft and supple.
- Castor oil: it contains Vitamin E, proteins, and Omega 6 & 9 that are the key components responsible for healthy skin. It is great in fighting pigmentation, acne, or aging problems. In addition to this, castor oil is also known for its anti-bacterial properties and various medicinal benefits.
- Cocoa Butter: it is rich with OMEGA 3, 6, and 9 in addition to Vitamins E, F, and K.. all these elements promote skin softness and suppleness. In addition to the anti-aging properties, cocoa butter has anti-inflammatory properties and it helps Moisturizing and tightening the skin.
- Activated charcoal.
- Jasmine essential oil.
- Skin-Safe Colorants.
- Distilled water.
- Sodium Hydroxide.
Wight: approximately 100 grams.
Please note that our Artisan Soaps are handmade and hand cut, so the design and actual weight may vary slightly from one bar of soap to another.
To make your soap last longer, keep it dry between uses. The use of a soap dish is highly recommended.